11.18.2008

walk the line.


"i want a love like johnny and june. rings of fire burning with you. i wanna walk the line. walk the line til the end of time. i want a love, love you that much. cash it all in. give it all up. and when your gone i wanna go too. like johnny and june" i could not but post a few more pictures of these beautiful people. we are so excited for you guys to get married. excited for all the camping trips that chase promised. thanks for letting me take your picture- a million times. you are so pretty.








5 comments:

{Quinci} said...

Where do you find these cute locations? I Love these. They so look like Johnny and june to me as well. I actually thought thats who they were until Travis M said who they were today lol

J.C. & Tiana said...

I Love, love, love, love, love, love, love them!!! Seriously I love them. Your pic's are magical I love them. I also love the people in them and can't wait for the big day! Thanks for posting so many great pic's I can't wait to see them all.

Todd and Ryann said...

I can't even stand how much I love these pictures. Whit did you take them? They are so good!!!!! Wow.

Miss Bear said...

Hey Whit!
I want to add you to my blog list...send me your email...
mystikalchik3@hotmail.com
Wasn't last night fun? It was good to see you!

Ands. said...

Whit. I can't tell you how amazing I think these pictures are. Well, maybe I can. They are so great!! Really, your a mastermind of epic proportions. Also, Corinne loves them more than you'll ever know.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online