1.26.2010

mud on the tires. 



the drover and i took mr. dog for a hike today. he needed to get out. so did i. he ran around the mountain like a real mountain dog (who was wearing a puffy jacket to keep warm). it was so nice to be up out of the nasty air. it kinda felt like spring was secretly trying to make a debut. not ready for the hot summer yet but spring would be nice. oh and the leave picture just happens to be one of my favorites. 









 
 









{mud on the tires-brad paisley} 

3 comments:

Lisa and Lance said...

A hike sounds so refreshing right now...seriously, spring would be really nice about now! That leaf picture is awesome! Great job! By the way....I love the last post with your dog and his toy. Oh man, hilarious! It sounds like he is in love!

Miss Bear said...

Beautiful pictures!!
Yay!! I didn't know your birthday was the 22nd! Happy Birthday to you! :) Hope all is well!!

J.C. & Tiana said...

Whit it's been in the mid 50's here and i am so sad cause my tulips are coming up already. I think they might die before spring has actually sprung. But I can't wait for winter to be over.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online