4.03.2010

my front porch looking in


we still color easter eggs- yes every year. even though the youngest is now 16. and yes we still spill on the carpet. argue over who using which color and this year who got the black marker. i can tell it makes my mom so happy when all her kids are there. grand-dogs included. for now my parents are lucky- we all live close- but we are all quite busy and don't see each other often enough. when we do its loud. crowded. the boys wrestle. the girls chat non-stop. the dogs chase each other around. but amidst all the action it sure is fun. hoping for many more moments like this. 
















{my front porch looking in- lonestar}

1 comment:

Pretzel's World said...

So much fun! I love the first two pictures! I love dying Eater eggs. They are so pretty and they make me happy! We love you happy easter! XoXO

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online