9.26.2010


its been one of those weeks. i honestly don't think much more could possibly go wrong. first we spend a night at the e.r only to learn i have to come back in a few days to get this removed. then the front tire on the escape explodes while the drover was on the freeway- forcing us to buy new tires. then when surgery day finally arrives we end up waiting in pre-op for 5 hours because the dr. was shooting a commercial. seriously. then i end up staying overnight (in what was supposed to be an out-patient sx.) because my o2 levels were too low to go home. so now i'm finally home and very very sore. and all i want to do is sleep. but before i go crawl back into bed i wanted to thank all our wonderful family and friends who have helped so much the past week and continue to do so. (we honestly don't know what we'd do without all of you) and i especially want to thank the drover whose been there to hold my hand through everything all week. he's been the only thing thats kept me somewhat sane during this whole process. he's been so steady and calm and never showed one ounce of fear and that was exactly what i needed. and not to mention he's been the most wonderful waiter a girl could ask for. thanks for being my rock- drover. i love you.




5 comments:

Jon & Jen said...

Whit, I'm so sorry. Surgery is not a fun thing. The worst part for me is from the time right after I wake up until the anesthetics get out my system. They make me so sick! Hope you are feeling better and I'm glad you are on the mend.

T.Bailey said...

Oh the joys of the hospital. When I'm in the hospital, i do everything I possibly can to get out of there.
Also- I am going to say mean things everytime I see your stupid doctor's commercial.

Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh, Whit, I am so sorry! I am glad you are all done and hope you have a quick recovery. Good luck!

Pretzel's World said...

Get better soon! We love you! When your feeling better we will do lunch!! Love ya
Nicole

plott said...

i'm glad this week is over for you. how nuts! i hope you recover quickly. glad you have an amazing husband to help you out, that makes a huge difference!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online