11.25.2010



today i'm thankful for so many things. here are just a few. 

a homemade feather headdress perfect for turkey day. the drover. and the drovers handyman fix it skills. which brings me to the water heater. and of course mr. dog. and mr. dogs never ending patience for all my crazy dress up ideas. prayer. all of our large families. and our five littles. a job that i love. books. a mom whose a best friend. and a dad who lives close by so i can go visit anytime. good friends. yellowstone. our faith. a big extended family. and grandparents. my camera. music. a hobby thats more than hobby. missionary brothers. coworkers who are great friends. chocolate. the drovers job. and his opportunity to go to school and earn a degree. blogs. snow. a warm house. grandma's homemade rolls and popcorn balls. tonights turkey dinner. just to name a few. 

 



3 comments:

Krissy Noel said...

Oh how I love Mr. Dog!!!! He's the cutest sweetest pup! I love his puppy headdress. It suits him perfectly :) Happy Thanksgiving!!

Jon & Jen said...

That is one patient dog! Saydee would have had the feather hat off her head and torn to shreads in the short amount of time it took you to snap these pictures. Sigh.
Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving! I'm off for a little shopping. Who needs sleep, right?

Pretzel's World said...

Thome you make a wonderful Indian and I love your hat. We sure did miss you guys on Thanksgiving. Seeing you for two seconds as we ran out the door to the movie was not enough. I hope that it was wonderful and you ate lots of good food. I hope that we can see you soon. I also hope that you are staying warm. It is a blizzard out. We are thankful for you and love you both lots...
Nicole

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online