5.01.2011


Yesterday i learned a few new things.
 1) A short 45 minute drive from our house is a beautiful reservoir and when its a cold 35 degrees outside there is absolutely no one around- making it all the more enjoyable. 
2)  The drover gets so excited to take me places he has been and i haven't. Its like he's sharing a really great secret and i'm adding this to my list of my favorite things about him. 
3) Mr. Dog really likes sticks. And he really does not like stickers in his paws (not that i blame him) thence the drover carrying him up the shore. And he has no sense of the cold- there were ice chucks in the water and we had to constantly be attempting to keep him out the water. 

and i really love spending my days with these two boys- they are my world. 
















No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online