9.14.2011


I have this picture from when i was maybe 3 or 4 years old and i'm standing with my mom holding pink cotton candy completely sticky from head to toe. That would be my first official memory of the state fair and yes i still love pink cotton candy- and after all these years i'm finally better at not getting quite so sticky. For me the fair has always marked the start of fall, it's always filled with family, lots of people watching, tasty treats and good memories.  




While i'm not very fond of the drover's state fair purchase (yeah its that mexican poncho/jacket thing- and oh yes i know)- he of course he loves it. But i'll admit he looks quite good wearing it (however drover this does not change my stance on the fact it's just for "camping").









No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online