2.15.2008

In a real love.....

I took this picture a little over a year and a half ago, its my Grandma and Grandpa Williams at the temple just after my brother was married. If this is not the picture of love i'm not sure what is. My grandparents have been married for i believe 62 years this summer, they are the cutest couple on earth. They still tease each other, hold hands all the time and as you can see are still deeply in love with one another. I want to let my recovering husband (he just had his wisdom teeth out yesterday) to know how much i love him and how grateful i am for him. Laying in bed alone last night i realized just how much i need this man in every part of my life. He is my best friend. And the sweetest and most loving husband. I'm not sure i always deserve him. I feel so blessed that i get to spend every day of my life with such a wonderful man. Hank- I hope in sixty years we are the picture of someone else's "real" love. I love you more....... feel better....

2 comments:

Pretzel's World said...

ok, so i am crying right now!! this is just the best!!
Hank we hope you start feeling better soon!! love you guys!!

Lindsay said...

What a cute picture! They are such a great example of true love!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online