4.14.2008

Seven on the line....

If any of you have had the joy of spending a holiday with the Williams family you know that "seven on the line" always makes an appearance after dinner. Grandpa gets the ball out and slowly everyone filters out into line. Theres always a little trash talking and cousin to cousin competition. So in order to keep our family skill level where it should be we often find ourselves on the drive way after sunday dinner. Its always a fight to the end. Here are some pictures so you get the whole effect.

The entire chew getting ready- now that my brother travis c. is getting married (CONGRATS to him and quinci) our number fall at 12! Wow- we decided we need a new dinning room table if anyone else joins the family.

Mom in her moment of defeat!

Carlee in control of my camera- watch out!

As you can tell from his picture and the one above that me and hank take the game very differently. I'm just there for fun and he's out for blood.

Carlee and miles trying their luck!

Long Legs Cole (travis) has a huge advantage over everyone because of those massive legs! He gets a little more bounce in his shot. haha

Thome wishing he wasn't tied to the tree and could freely play- but he's kinda of ball hog.

And the Champion of course- my husband Hank!

5 comments:

Luke & Natalie said...

Congrats to Trav. I was surprised to see Hannah Gibson's little sister when I pulled that picture up. Small world. Looks like fun!

Lindsay said...

OH! Jason will be so sad he missed out this time! Looks like you guys had fun. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! Hank really won an event. Its only becasue he wasn't competing agianst me. HA HA HA

Pretzel's World said...

OH BOY!! THE HUTCHINS BOYS WIN AT EVERYTHING!! ESPECIALLY IN THE GIRL DEPARTMENT!! wink, wink!!
CALL ME WHIT< WE NEED TO TALK PICTURES!! LOVE YA

Brent B. said...

Man do I wish I was there. I need a good game of seven on the line.
Hopefully we get together soon.

-Brent

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online