1.29.2009

head over feet.






man tag. normally i'm not a tag kinda girl but since i'm actually waiting for my man to come home so we can watch grey's anatomy i figured i'd kill a little time. thanks mandy!


What is your husbands name? Hank Gregory. Best part is he wants to name our future children Hank Gregory Jr. Ahhh not happening. Ever.


How long have you been married? Almost two years! Known each other forever. Since he was 17 and i was 16. Seven plus years now.


How old is he? 24


Who eats more sweets? Not even a question- me! However he does consume like 15 times more cheese than i do.


Who said i love you first? Hmmm... its been so long since then.. i believe it was him.


Who is taller? Him. Although when i wear heels (which is usually only to church) i always feel taller than him and always make him measure himself next to me. he laughs and calls me silly and plays along. he is still taller. always.


Who can sing the best? Oh boy. our poor children. We are both incredibly tone deaf. In fact our friends in high made fun of us for this reason. But together we love to sing. Loud.


Who is smarter? Depends on the subject. We seems to balance each other out quite well.


Who does the laundry? Mostly me. He is good about helping me fold though. I hate that part.


Who pays the bills? Him. He is a much better money handler than i am.


Who mowns the lawn? Mostly him. But i like to sometimes. Just like the lines in the carpet i like lines in the front lawn.


Who cooks? We both do! And we both clean! Its great!


Who drives? Him. I drive from the back seat. he he. I am getting better though.


Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Him. I swear the man doesn't have a mean bone in his body. I am stubborn.


Who asked who out first? He did. It was at the powder puff football game my junior year. He was the seniors coach. I was covered head to toe in raw eggs and he still asked me out! Go figure. its been love ever since.




now i tag.... nicole w., holly, quinci, tia, megan, cassie, shanda.



{head over feet- alanis morsiette}

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online