10.29.2009

the heart of rock and roll.

meet my brother. growing up we tortured each other more than siblings should be allowed to do. frankly he was into weird music and batman. but recently i've actually stolen a few songs from his ipod. and i learned today he might have to steal a few of mine. we seem to get along better these days- possibly due to his cute wife. i really like her. the drover and myself had fun hanging out and prowling the streets with them. hope you guys like the outcome.






{the heart of rock and roll- huey lewis and the news}

4 comments:

Travis Meidell said...

LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM! What more can I say! --Tia

{Quinci} said...

who doesn't like Tia? I think its not possible. I love the first one! beautiful whit. and Tia, I LOVE your eyes. they pop so great in that first one. Once again whit love the pictures! keep it up!

Anonymous said...

you have such a cute family and such amazing talent! good work girl!

T.Bailey said...

Travis and Tia are darling. And I understand you liking the brothers more after they have cute wives. Allison and Lindsay are fantastic. I loved Brent and Jason before but I like them in a different way now :) Excellent photography- you have mad skills.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online