4.29.2013



After our wedding I had always dreamed of taking my wedding dress and making it into a blessing dress if we were lucky enough to have a little girl. Fast forward six years and my dream came true. My sweet aunt was kind enough to take apart my wedding dress and sew Nova a blessing dress. It turned out beautiful- the dress as made from the bottom half of my dress and she even transferred over some of the beading. Then I made a headband with some extra beading and dress material- she looked beautiful. She was given a wonderful blessing by her Daddy the first weekend in March. Afterwards we had breakfast at Grandma's for everyone who came to support us. I'm so thankful for this little girl. We are so grateful Heavenly Father trusted us with such a sweet little spirit. We feel so blessed that she is ours. 








No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online